FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/01/2013

That Zara Jacket | Outfit Post

So that Zara jacket. I discovered it a few weeks ago and tweeted a picture - the amount of replies I got saying it was their most favourite jacket in the world ever was ridiculous. This little baby is clearly going to be a popular one over the next few months.
Usually that would really annoy me – I don’t profess to have a fashion style that is overly ‘different’ but I also only dress in what I feel comfortable, which means you wont see me wearing converse, peplums or bodycons to fit in with that seasons must haves; and I like to think that makes me a teensy bit different to the average person. However I literally don’t care when it comes to this jacket. I frickin love it in fact, if I could marry it I definitely would and I know we’d live happily ever after. The amount of comments I’ve received about it since having it a totally of 3 days is mental and I almost don’t want to tell the people that don’t already know because I don’t want them to have it, yeah I’m selfish.

Zara Jacket, Top: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Thrifted, Leggings: Topshop. Boots: Urban Outfitters, Dog: Monty
Teamed with my dear old velvet leggings and sheer urban outfitters top I’m definitely letting the jacket do the talking. My thrifted (only got 20 dollars in my pockettttt) belt is my favourite ever – it’s falling apart but that makes me love it even more and I like the way it breaks up all the black I seem to have going on almost every day of my life.
My nanny’s dog Monty fancied making an appearance and apparently you can only be in the garden if you are going to throw his ball, obviously that wasn’t happening so he decided it appropriate to photo bomb ;)
So – who else is making the necessary purchase of this beauty?!


No comments:

Post a Comment