FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/24/2013

Alpro #deskfest: Breakfast Day 3


The last day of my Alpro #deskfest is something that really fits the criteria; it’s perfect to have on the go, and at your desk, whether it is a morning or afternoon treat. 


I mentioned in the first #deskfest post that I’m not milks biggest fan. I can just about cope with it in my cereal and a splash in my tea – but you’d never see me indulge in a whole glass before bed (or whenever it is you drink a glass of milk, blergh). Alpro may have just about changed my mind - the thought never entered my head to try flavoured milk, or a flavoured milk alternative and I’m really quite excited. The taste of this hazelnut drink is so yummy, a glass is reasonably filling and you’re getting some vital vitamins including B2 (energy metabolism), B12 (skin, hair and nails), D (weight loss) and E (reduces cholesterol). There’s also no lactose or animal fat so it’s an all-round healthy, tasty drink. I'm thinking of using it to do some baking too, perhaps some hazelnut pancakes? 

Have you tried a milk alternative? Or any of the new products from the Alpro range?

No comments:

Post a Comment