FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/23/2013

Alpro #deskfest: Breakfast Day 2

Thursday was the first day of my participation in Alpro's #deskfest challenge. I received a tweet from them yesterday telling me I'd won a little prize for best picture! *fist pump* I didn't even know that was a thing, so that was very exciting - has anyone else won one?

Day 2 I had a little bit more time on my hands, to sit down at the table and actually eat my breakfast. I'm never one for over-indulging in the morning, it leaves me feeling stodgy and like I need to go back to bed so I always prefer something filling, but light. (Although, I would never dream of missing breakfast - that would equal one grumpy moo).




Alpen is my favourite cereal ever ever. The hundreds of little raisins give it that extra flavour and it is super filling, I always feel like I have a better day when I start it with that.
Topped with 4 whole strawberries and Alpro's vanilla pouring yoghurt I was very satisfied indeedy. 
Of course, you can't go anywhere in the morning without a glass of tropicana too.

What did you have for breakfast today? Have any of you decided to take part in #deskfest since my last post?

No comments:

Post a Comment