FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/18/2013

Black or White?

Little needs to be said about this outfit - quite frankly I think it does the talking all on it's own. Who would've thought there would be another post of me wearing black? If you're shocked, pick your jaws up off the floor and let's talk monochrome. 
Hat: Topshop. Top: H&M. Skirt: c/o Karma Clothing. Blazer: Topshop. Brogues:: Urban Outfitters





 This is what I wore to work last week - and I'm chuffed that I didn't bother taking some snaps on the particular day because I woke up yesterday and we had SNOW. Dear weather, it is March what are you doing? But I'm not complaining I ruddy love snow and it leaves the perfect opportunity for a slight change of scene on the old outfit posts. 

The dress code for my work is smart/casual and I'd say that's exactly what this outfit represents. This skirt is the ultimate swisher and that makes me very, very happy. At £10.99 it's a frickin' steal and the fabric is so thick and hangs so beautifully you'd think it was treble the price. Teamed with my Topshop blazer and hat, Urban Outfitter brogues and a trusty H&M long sleeved top I feel warm enough to make the journey from the car to the office but stay nice and toasty all day at work. 

What are your thoughts on monochrome for this season? It's no surprise to my wardrobe but is it too plain for you? 

p.s. if you haven't already, pretty please go and vote for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment