FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/25/2013

Let it snow.

Oh, hello ridiculous weather at the end of March - what's that I hear the public say 'there was a heatwave this time last year'? Oh sod it, who actually cares? Let's just embrace the fact that we can make snowmen and perhaps have a day or two in the house getting bits and bobs done. And also, let's appreciate the fact that it makes your garden look very pretty indeedy and perfect for a spot of outfit snapping.




Blazer: Zara. Dress: Topshop. Hat: Accessorize. Belt: Primark. Shoes: Urban Outfitters. Lips: Urban Decay Theodora 
I love the winter, and I love wearing my big jumpers and leggings but sometimes (and I really mean sometimes) it's quite lovely to find a dress that actually keeps you warm in these colder months but still looks pretty and not like a sack for potatoes.
This weekend Daniel and I literally stayed in bed, watched Grand Designs and ventured out to Nando's for about an hour on Saturday (hence me actually getting ready). My Zara blazer I picked up in duty free has come in handy since I've been back from Aus and I have to say I'm rather attached to my little leopard beret. 

Did you all have a good weekend? Short week this week - and mines even shorter (hehe) I've only got to work until Wednesday and then I'm off until the following Wednesday YAAAAY! Have a great week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment