FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/28/2014

Topshop Highlighters Makeup Review

Topshop Highlighters Makeup Review

Hi Guys this is just a quick one but a good one as i would like to just start by saying you need these highlighters in your life,if your anything like me and love to add a shimmer to your cheeks, brow bone,forehead,chin,bridge of nose area then look no further as these are the most pigmented ones i have found to date and ok not cheapy cheap but nor highend and they are from Topshop and actually Topshop sell a great range of makeup at the moment.
These are £10 but will last you a lifetime...well ok maybe i did make that bit up lol but they will last you sooo long so really worth every penny,and you can get 2 shades crescent moon and sunbeam.
My fave is the crecent moon as it's a lighter champagne colour for paler skin tones but once you are a little tantastic in the summer and want a more bronzed glow then sunbeam is great for that look as it's more a yellow golden tone.
I will let the photos do the talking as Topshop have lovely packaging and you just need these in your life i promise you will love them they also do in a cream form too which is also gorgeous so i will put a link to Topshop makeup for you to have a browse.You might have to pop into your local Topshop to see if they have the powders as i don't see them on the website but i know they do them in my store,thanks for reading and happy glowing,please also check out and subscribe to my Youtube Facebook and Join me here on my Blog,twitter and just anywhere you can find me,just go to contact at the top of my page for the links thanks so much vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru xx

ps..ever since i started using highlighter i always get comlemented on my skin saying it looks glowy and my skin looks lovely xx





No comments:

Post a Comment