FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/11/2014

HAUL & PERSONAL | Celine inspired Zara bag


Zara 
I missed you guys! Disaster week is finally over, for now! I had a rough week at uni. I had to finish my minor project, but really didn't do much during the holiday, which made me do a lot of last minute work.. I had so much struggles the last half of college year that I just wanted to get it over with a passing grade. Which is such a shame, because I really do like the minor itself, just this project didn't really kick in. Because all of the procrastination I had to make it up in the last week.. I seriously was awake for 36 hours straight the last days before the presentation and I haven't really got my sleep back, so I'm writing this with a sleepy eye. After the presentation I went to the city to celebrate my passing grade with a Zara retail therapy! I got this envelop layered bag for 15 euros. This bag reminds me of the celine one. I have wanted to buy a similar one when I saw it on "A pair & a spare". This one is perfect, it's big enough for a tablet and has a long strap which you can take it off.

Do you also like to shop to celebrate a passing grade or something similar?


J.

Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment