FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/17/2014

Silver Smokey Wide Eye Tutorial Mua

Silver Smokey Wide Eye Tutorial

Hi Guys here are some photos of myself with a smokey silver glitzy eye tutorial/makeup tutorial,i didn't really use any expensive products to create this look and it was a requested look to be done on my youtube so i will leave photos below and then my video link to see how i created the look,it's more a party look i would say.

I use 2 Mua Palettes on my eyes the smoked palette and the glitterball palette both by makeup academy who's link i will also leave below as they do amazing cheap makeup in the drugstore superdrug here in the UK but also have a website,i have tons of mua items so if you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

But i would also ask that if you could please Follow my blog and Youtube it would make me a very Happy Littlemissy.
Thanks for your time and i hope you can recreate this look too,if you do then please send a photo to me on my facebook Littlemissstyleguru or twitter littlemisstwita or even instagram littlemissinstaguru  ...lol you will find me anywhere xx♥xx



These were the palettes i used by makeup academy 
This is the smokin palette
Above is the glitterball palette

Please click the link below to see how i created this look and click the subscribe while you are there i would be chuffed thanks xx♥xx


Then the link below will take you to the makeup academy website to see the gorgeous cheap bargain yet high quality makeup they do!!






No comments:

Post a Comment