FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/28/2014

OOTD | Looking for the silver lining


H&M silver sweater (old), Unkown store in Amsterdam suede skirt, Costes necklaces

As promised, my outfit for the Winde Rienstra show at Amsterdam Fashion Week. I actually prepared something else but the weather was really horrible that day and I still had to go by public transport so I thought I should wear something a bit warmer. This silver sweater was perfect for it, the color sure made it a tad bit more festive. I actually threw this away with some other old clothes a few months ago (don't know why though) but I found it again in the sack where we put our old clothes in ready for the salvation army.

Anyway, my exam yesterday was a disaster. First I couldn't do the test because there are a few adjustments in the rules for participating tests this year and of course I didn't know of it.. When they told me it was at my own risk (they are going to grade it but may not count) I couldn't concentrate much, then the batteries of my calculator were almost empty so I had to rush before it wore out. And on top of it all, the questions sucked and I am certain that I didn't nail it. So basically I'm screwed because it means that I have to do this course all over again next year and I won't be able to get my Bachelor degree this year. On the bright side, I still don't know what to do with my study career, which master I want to take and even if I want to do one. So I probably will be busy figuring that out anyway.


J.


Don't leave just yet! You still have a shot at winning this necklace for my giveaway! 

Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment