FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/31/2014

OOTD | Gong Xi Fat Cai!



ZARA pinstripe blazer, S'nob white blouse, ZARA plaid & lace short, Bershka kneehigh boots
Ok this is the best my Chinese could get. Happy Chinese new year! Now it's probably gonna be a surprise (sarcasm), but although I'm Indonesian I do have Chinese blood. My ancestors way back probably were Chinese who actually spoke Chinese. So why do I still celebrate Chinese New year?
Because it's fun! Who wouldn't want an excuse to eat yummy food and celebrate something? My favorite thing to do is probably reading Chinese horoscopes about what's in store for me this year.. It's weird because I'm not a vast believer for zodiac things but a lot actually really match the person (chinese zodiac) and it's just fun. This year is the year of the horse and as a monkey I should be having a stable year.. Hope it will stay that way. You can look yours up here.
What's your Chinese zodiac sign? 


Now onto my outfit, I didn't really have time to really dress up for the occasion because I had to run some errands first and pack for my trip to Stockholm! I'm wearing my new Zara blazer and short. I wanted to buy this blazer fully priced but I'm glad that I waited and bought this for 30euros. The short was such a bargain, 10 euros, and I was tempted to buy more prints but I held back! At first I didn't know if I liked the combination of shorts and kneehigh boots but I kinda like it now, it certainly made me feel a lot warmer.

I'm writing this while I'm supposed to be finishing packing and it's already 3:30AM.. But I wanted to say goodbye first before I'm heading up north. I'd probably have WiFi there but I won't be bringing my laptop. You can follow me on Instagram though if you want to know where I'm at! 


J.


Don't leave just yet! You still have a shot at winning this necklace for my giveaway! 
Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment