FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/29/2014

Mua Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter ♥

Mua Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter ♥

This Review is on an affordable stunning great quality highlighter by Mua Makeup Academy,they sell Mua in Superdrug in the Uk or Online on their own website and have some of the most amazing cheap bargain great quality products,i myself own lots of Mua but this is by ar one of my all time fave products,
I have just done a review on Topshop Highlighters but if your on a bit of a budget like most people then i would like to show you a cheaper option but just as good quality.
This was the first highlighter i bought and it did wonder to the look of my skin,i got complemented on my skin whenever i wore this and i do actually wear this as my day to day highlighter as it's so so cheap at £3.00 it is very very similar to that of the Topshop Crescent Moon one i did a review on but you actually do get more product for your money which is amazing.
Again i will let the photos do the talking as you can see by the photo of myself,i have used it on my cheek bones,bridge of nose,forehead,cupids bow and slight dusting to the chip,it gives you a healthy looking glow all year round.
I will also leave the link to Mua website and Superdrug for you to check out this amazing brand.
Thanks for reading and happy shopping as a must for any makeup bag,i have even stocked up on them ♥








While you are here please subscribe to my youtube,facebook,twitter etc as all links are under the contact me Tab at the top of the page thanks guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment