FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/16/2014

HAUL | My love affair with Nike


Nike Air max thea black (here) , Nike Air max thea cherrywood (here)

I like to wear sneakers when I don't wear my ankle boots. And one of my favorite sneaker brand is probably Nike (surprise!). I've gotten really into them ever since I bought my janoski's, you can see the post here. It went from "into it" to "really liking it" as I got another pair here. And then it got worse with the Sky High Dunks here, quickly followed by my first ever Air Max Thea in Cherrywood here. I was in love as they were the comfiest sneakers I ever own. And I could literally bounce on my feet when I'm running or walking. So it's not a surprise when I finally got ahold on the black Thea's, as they run out fast (no pun intended), I bought it. Ah well it means that I won't be able to shop for awhile.. Probably a good thing.

Oh and If you ever consider on buying them, buy a half size up! It runs a bit small.




Do you like the Thea's? And do you have a favorite sneaker?



J.


Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment