FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/20/2014

OOTD | Concert proof outfit





Bershka faux fur vest, Jane Blush blue chiffon shirt, H&M high waist jeans, Nike air max thea
Today I wanted to wear something I can stay warm but still can take it off, when it get too hot. Because I'm going to the Maroon 5 concert tonight, not sure if I'm really excited for it. They were supposed to perform somewhere in july last year and they postponed it till now. They will be performing some old songs and Robin Thicke, PJ Morton will be there as well. Not a real fan of Robin but I like PJ Morton. Anyway, I wanted something comfortable to wear but still a little bit of glam hence the faux fur. The only problem I would have is without heels I won't be able to see much in the crowd.. I hope there won't be a lot of tall people (probably won't happen). Now I haven't tried this combo of bright cobalt blue with the fur before, but I kinda like it. I guess you really could combine faux fur vest with anything! Well I need to get pumped up by listening to some Maroon 5 songs!


Do you think my outfit would be concert proof?


J.


Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment