FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/03/2011

Painting my clawfoot bathtub.


Before: Of all colors to choose to paint a gorg. clawfoot bathtubs. This-color. What do you think my landlords were thinking... "Hmm.. let's add the left over paint into the red and come up with..." A brown maroon color.
 Not to mention (which I always hide) my VERY dated mirror and vanity <- seriously a disaster. It's pressed wood that is falling apart. My plan is, to do what I can-with a can of paint and some light sanding..... or something.... really anything.

Truly you guys, this vanity to me is like that pimple right on your forehead you'd cut bangs to hide. Its a big fat elephant in the room. 


Here is the primer I used since I already had paint and who knows what all over the iron:


then I painted it with another Rustoleum white paint, on top of that.. and wa-la!



and these are some accessorizing ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment