FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/17/2011

Instructions for nailhead table.


Recently I've gotten a ton of emails about my nailhead side table and had a bunch of questions. So here is a more detailed post like I promised with some answers.

1. Buy 2 Lack side tables from IKEA.

2. Only fully assemble one.

3. Place the table top facing upwards.

4. Glue the bottom of the four legs of fully assembled side table.

5. Place on table top facing upwards.

6. Wipe glue, after compression. Stack on the books and wait 24 hours for it to fully dry.

7. Now that you have your secure form. Line the outer and inner edges with the nail heads using a hammer to secure your nails. 

8. Personally I would add a professionally cut glass on the top for a high end look.

What you need:


Here is the link for the nail head strips I used.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment