FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/17/2011

I'm so happy.

Today, 26 years ago I was born. Birthday's roll around and I always come up with something, to do. This year, I wanted nothing but, to do nothing. In quiet. I guess having twin babies will bring that out of you right?... So the boys are playing at grandmas. I just got back from a walk alone with my dog in my beautiful neighborhood.

SO:

Here I am for my 26th birthday doing something I've wanted to do all year long. Sitting in a comfortable chair, on my porch with a blanket on my legs, tea in my hands, wearing an old hoodie. Blogging, surfing the Internet.... on my quiet street on this sunny, cold October day.

With nothing, to do. It's amazing. ammmaaaaazzzzing.

I'm so happy.

I just might take a nap later.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment