FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/18/2011

DIY's around here...

I saw this buffet on Again & Again's Facebook page. If you haven't checked out there company you should, today......or now. They have the most amazing inventory of vintage, modern, glam items and also create custom pieces like this one! 

(I LOOOOVE&$#@*$(LOVElove,loveluuuuuuuuuuuvvv$@#*% really love this)

 It's been on my mind for the past couple weeks like crazy. Those pulls!!

 I decided to seek them out for my self and I found similar ones...

You can find them on this link here. There $38 a piece and I can't wait to save my pennies for 4 of them!
Here's another thing I'm excited about. I bought this fabric like a week ago and plan for it to recover two dining set for my shop. One will be white and one black. Both sets will be recovered in this awesome fabric.

The pattern says "WOW!?"
the colors say "MEH..."

I like that combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment