FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/12/2011

Losing control of the house.

I snapped this fantastic picture this morning of an example of how I feel like I'm losing "control" of the house. They boys are now starting to climb a lot and run everywhere. This was taken after I had only been in the bathroom for just a couple minutes. One of those moments you like. 

ARE YOU KIDDDDDING ME....

First of all this is the first time one of my sons figured out how to climb on the benches to get on the table. So there he is, checking out a pen he got from my purse and the crackers that were hiding in there too. I imagine he probably gave Liam, my son below, another pen as he runs around with it in his mouth. Even better I just realized that's the phone jack cover in his left hand.

(time for some more baby proofing...)

THEN

I see my dog who know's better but, Im sure she just wanted to join the ambush, on-the-couch. 

"Clover..?!" - All I have to do it LOOK at my dog and she gets down.



Here: My babies are starting to run, with there chubby legs and chubby butts. All it's glory....

I was chasing him making growling noises. He' thinks it's hilarious and giggles as I pretend I can't keep up.





This afternoon, I sold my 6 drawer faux bamboo nightstand so the space is vacant. I still really love this mirror but, didn't want to put it in the garage so I gave it a chance in the bathroom. I'm still very undecided. 

Stay? Go?


I kind of like it there but, as you know it was a possible idea of moving. If I stay I plan on asking the landlord to put in a pedestal sink, put this mirror above it and return the picture that was once there.

No comments:

Post a Comment