FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/03/2014

Miners The Cheek Of It Blush Stick

Miners The Cheek Of It Blush Stick

Hi Everyone so i got this cute Miners product sent to me to Review.
It is Called The Cheek Of It and it's a cream Blush stick.
The packaging if very girly with it being pink and with flowers down the side,plus a great size to put in your handbag or travel makeup bag etc {so very handy for travel}

I have been using this now for the past two weeks and it gives you a lovely flush of colour,you can apply it so easy with your fingers or just as easy with a buffing type brush.
You don't even actually need a mirror it's so simple.
Please see my video on Youtube below for a more in-depth review and to see me wearing this.
Plus while you are there i would love you to subscribe to me and follow me here too.



It's no greasy on my face at all and leaves it quite a matte finish,really quick and easy application and a great colour for everyday use.

This is £3.99 on the Miners Cosmetics website and i see they do a bronze stick and highlight stick too.
So i will leave the link below for you to check our Miners as they sell some really cool items for such a bargain price,thanks so much for reading love Littlemissstyleguru Vinny ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment