FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/01/2014

L'Oréal Revitalift Magic Blur Cream

So here is a new cream I picked up from Superdrug as it was on offer and I love and use L'Oréal all the time.So when I saw this cream on display they had a tester so I tested a small amount on my face and it feels like silk.I have I would say combination skin but more oily certainly around the T-zone area.
I didn't need much persuading before we were heading off to the till to not only buy one but 2 pots, they are a 50ml moisturising cream which says is a great base for makeup which I would say is true as feels just like a primer, it feels very silky and a little oily when first applied but keep massaging over face then leave to sink in and I can honestly say my face feels as soft and smooth as a babies bum. This cream claims to instantly blur the look of fine lines, wrinkles and pores which it actually does, not sure how lol but it does on me it's a wonder cream, it also claims after 30 days to reduce the signs of ageing, wrinkles appear reduced, skin feels firmer and skin complextion looks a lot more even so I'm hoping for big things as now I'm 35 I need any help I can get and I think I have found it, first impressions are fantastic so will hopefully be hot footing it out to superdrug while still on offer to get some more, try it yourself it's the best thing since sliced bread, thanks for reading please follow me here or bloglovin YouTube Facebook twitter anywhere as love hearing your thoughts, my links are above in where to find me, thanks love Vinny  Littlemissstyleguru xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment