FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/10/2014

Holy Grail Makeup Beauty Products

Holy Grail Makeup Beauty Products

Hi all so at the moment i'm doing a monthly photo challenge on Instagram and if you want to find me on Instagram then please go to the where to find me page above and come follow me.
Anyway one of the questions was holy Grail items so i took a photo of my probably most loved most used items that i keep reaching for.
So i thought i would share them here too,if i could of fit more in the photo i probably would of added a lot more but for now here are quite a few ♥


So we have my beloved Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette,my Real Techniques buffing brush and blending sponge,Sleek blush in Rose Gold,Revlon photoready concealer and nearly naked face powder and colorstay foundation plus Matte Lip balms by Revlon too.two Mac lipsticks in Heroin and pink Plaid and Mac soft and gentle,Collection Littlemix perrie lipstick and Nyc Blue Rose lipstick,Scandaleyes mascara by Rimmel and kate Moss 107 Lipstick too,Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner,Beautyuk Eye primer,Topshop Crecsent Moon Highlighter,Sally Hansen Lip inflation and last but not least Miss Dior Perfume.
So they are my go to items now tell me some of yours as i would love to know for next time i go shopping thanks xx♥xx
please follow me here with google friends or on bloglovin and if you didn't know i also have a Youtube if you would like to subscribe click the link below and it would make my day thanks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment