FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/17/2014

Best Drugstore full coverage Foundation for Oily or Dry Skin

Best Drugstore full coverage Foundation for Oily or Dry Skin

Hi Guys this is just a quicky really to tell you my most fave drugstore full coverage foundation which i will just keep going back to time and time again as it's the best ever.
It is the Revlon Colorstay 24hr Foundation which can be bought for both oily or dry skin so make sure when purchasing this product that you get the right one for your skin type as they do sell both which i think is really amazing as so many brands just sell foundation and that's that,they don't actually usually make the same one for oily or dry skin.
I suffer from oily skin and ok i still do get oily towards the end of the day with any foundation including this but my face is not really oily as i do use a powder over the top and i tend to press my powder into my pores using a sponge and then dust over with a brush,i find applying this foundation best with my real techniques buffing brush which is a must also,but yes i know some people do prefer to use their hands which is great use whatever you feel best using,the foundation is quite thick,not too too thick but just a nice consistency hence the full coverage,it does give me a really good coverage which lasts all day long so i would be lost without this for the price as ok i have tried double wear and also mac which are fab but for the price and a drugstore this is my most worn foundation for most of the year round,i do try and wear a softer non heavy one for summer which again would be Revlon but the nearly naked one.
i'm in the colour natural beige and honestly would be lost without it as it's one of the best beauty products i own,thanks for reading and please ask any questions below and also follow me here with google friends or bloglovin,i'm also on Youtube and everywhere else,you will find my links above in where to find me.
love Littlemissstyleguru xx♥xx




No comments:

Post a Comment