FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/05/2014

3000 subscribers and over half a million views on Youtube

3000 subscribers and over half a million views on Youtube

Well i just want to start by saying a massive massive thankyou as i have just got over 3000 subscribers on my Youtube channel Littlemissstyleguru and not only that but just hit over half a million views too,whaaattt???
That is crazy to me so i want to thank each and everyone of you for the kind comments and anybody who hits subscribe or has commented or viewed my video's as what started out a scared timid person is still a scared timid person but i have gained more confidence a little more from doing this and this was the whole reason i started as with suffering with many mental health issue i really wanted to try and help myself and this has to some degree,of course i don't think i will ever get over it but by doing my video's and talking to you guys who i class as friends i have never met but never the less my friends then it does help me and you all put a huge smile on my face,i love watching video's just as much as you love watching them i do too as i'm subscribed to over 700 people myself so yes that's a lot of video's to catch up on lol.
here is a screen shot of my channel to remember when i got to 3000  subscribers and over half a million views and then i will look back on this hopefully if i ever get to 5000 which would be nuts♥
if you are not following me here then please do either by google or bloglovin on the right over there >>>>>
and of course please click the link below if your not subbed to my youtube and please help me get to my next goal of 5000 and i would be so very happy just like i am this min typing this out i really can't get my head around it,not sure what major youtubers feel like as 3000 to me is crazy lol,not many to some but to me it's loads and loads ♥♥


And yep i cringe when i look back on my old video's but we all have to start somewhere and i would never have started if it had not been for one person who inspired me and still does to this day, Sprinkleofglitter which is Louise as from watching her video's from when she was preg with Little Darcy gave me the confidence in the end to start my own channel,i love Louise more than she will ever know she is my Fave Youtuber and if you don't know her then you really really should but if for some reason you don't then here is her Youtube and i think you will love her too so please subscribe as she has helped me along the way and supported me too,so thanks Louise ♥


You will see where else you can find me above and i also now have pintrest erm yes going up in the world lol and i'm really enjoying getting to grips with it even if it is a bit confusing to begin with but also my biggest most exciting news too is becoming a stylehaul Partner and not only that but hold onto your hats eeekkk i'm featured on their stylemetv partner channel as a featured Youtuber whooo 


Thankyou again,after feeding Tayum i'm going to bed one happy bunny mwhaaa love you all sooo much xx♥♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment