FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/08/2011

My dining room table is here.


Just for the hell of it I threw in this really cute image of Liam. They think it's funny to sit in there car seats...even when there not in the car.


Ok Here is my dining room table. Not exactly what I was looking for but, I think you'll agree... It's gorgeous. My friend asked me, "Are you going to paint that?!" I told her no, of coarse not... I can't... Look at it...



 



Design Ideas

So, I'm playing contemplating with new design schemes. Maybe I could still go with this same fabric.

Textile
Paint

Check out what were working with again...

And for kicks I did a design around the fabric it has now.

Drapes

Frame out a yard of this fabric in a gold or white frame

Paint the walls Emerald Green...



Ok, and one more time...

I don't think the orange design would "flow well". Do you think I could still pull of my original design?


Since the room flows from living room to dining room I was hoping to paint it the same color as the living room.





No comments:

Post a Comment