FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/13/2011

Guest Post, Perfect Pins.



One of my very favorite lifestyle blog these days is Macy from Toast and Spills. Her blog is really well rounded, packed with style, decor and fantastic tidbits from her personal life! I've asked Macy to share her 5 perfect pins and why....



Decor Image

This living space is absolutely stunning and the obvious reason is the window but at the same time the light wood with the simplistic decor also adds so much! My dream home would have huge windows on as many walls as possible. I’m obsessed with the glow the natural light gives. It can automatically turn around any room. 


Life Inspiration

I adore this quote and the command that it gives. Reminding me to things out of my comfort zone, for fear of being slaves to the ordinary. I want this sketched and hung in my work place to remember that it’s risks that get things done and standing out that get you places. 

Personal Style

My style always depends on my mood or my agenda for the day. I love to dress up the simplest outfit with any kind of sparkles, wether it be a sequin piece or jewelry. I love this outfit because of how well everything works together to give a put together look but also give off a chic vibe that shows style. I’m a fan of black pumps paired with any fitting bottoms. I shared this on my blog a few weeks ago and still can’t get it out of my head! Lately, for me, black pumps and red lips have topped off every outfit. 


Travel

I recently took a trip to San Francisco and completely fell in love! I took this picture out of our hotel window with my film camera and it’s a view that I’ll never forget. From the cafes on the corners, to Union Square, to the wine country, I can easily say I left my heart in San Francisco.


A Random Favorite Photo

I love everything about this photo. The color, SJP, her fab dress, and the little sign of Tiffany’s in the corner. Shows a couple reasons why it’s so fun to be a girl.



Thank you for sharing these great photos Macy! I really love her choice of images my favorite is her travel image and this classic of SJP.



No comments:

Post a Comment