FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/28/2011

Imperial Trellis Dining Chairs.


I haven't even full cleaned my house from christmas and I am already on to another C+O project. When I got this fabric Christmas eve I was itching to get it started. Now, I am finally on it and have recovered 3/4 of the chairs for a dining set. My initial instinct was to paint the chairs a light creamy white but, now I wonder if they should be refinished and let the natural wood shine through? Any thoughts? Here are the chairs and below are some inspiration images for the fabric.


People ask me what staple gun I use all the time. This is the one, the Power Shot Pro. 




Inspiration



PS not to get COMPLETELY side track or anything but, look at these conditions I'm working in?! I have naked little people roaming my home!

;)





No comments:

Post a Comment