FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/15/2011

Campaign Desk Make Over.


First off, I just wanted to mention I've come to the realization that I have become some sort of perfectionist with my furniture. I stopped my self before posting these photos because there's small things I want to perfect with my new desk... (the missing hardware, details in the paint) and hesitate showing it off because I want you to see it's full beauty. 

But, I keep true to what I am doing and remind my self I purchased this for $2.99

This is literally trash in to treasure.

I wanted to have fun with it and style it like my inspiration image so I just went around my house and did the best I could with out buying anything to make it just like my inspiration. In reality it's going to have a bundle of peonies sitting on it and I can't wait to get the white pens I ordered! 

Although this was a steal it's really taught me to stick true one of my main make over rules.
-Don't buy damaged or badly painted furniture
Because this has like 10 layers of primer, paint and lacquer



missing hardware :(




ps. this paint color is hunter green by rustoluem. The paint for great for beginner's as well as smaller projects. If I were to get this in a custom color it would have cost me twice then the two spray cans I used.

Stay tuned next week I'm going to be doing a round up of twin nurseries!

No comments:

Post a Comment