FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/04/2011

Craigslist in the bay.

Hi readers! I'm excited to do another craigslist shopping post tonight but, this time its for my bay area readers. I am doing some online decorating with a couple in the bay area and wanted to share some pieces we past up. I am truly envious because I would have love to have this huge selection of vintage finds in my area. Especially at these prices... You can save a ton of money having the right eye and using a good paint color and modern textiles.

 I might put a pair of these:

+ on these: 

$20 Amazing original color

I would paint this heirloom white and paint the detail a soft gold
or
I would paint this a peacock blue color with deep gold hardware

or the color of this desk (my dream office):




 What a steal! 6 Velvet chairs $60
I would pair 5 of these with a high gloss round black table and the 6th I would use as a chair for the desk above

I would put two of these:


+ on these:


I might add a pair of these:


+ to this:


This is an insane desk. I'm so crazy in love with it!


What a great deal on this sofa that has very similar lines to one at Anthropologie.
$300! ...Crazy talk...


Great Jonathan 'like' alder mirror
$120 (I would talk them down)

Sexy couch
$250
I think this sofa and rug would be a great start to a new living room.

Rug $200 8x10



No comments:

Post a Comment