FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/20/2011

Art.


With the new year coming up I'm excited to start my new venture. Retailing my art to the public in Spring 2012. Its going to begin with a collection of 10 pieces. All my thanks are given to my two twin boys, in a way becoming a mother (of two...at once) has taught me a lot about my self in ways words can not describe. One of the many qualities being "I am worthy" I come across a lot of women (people in general) who sometimes short change them selves in many ways, small or big. For example, when I started my furniture shop I swear to you, I didn't think one thing would be sold. Now, I struggle with turn over! I love it! I'm so proud It makes my heart feel so big because, you know all that work and back pain is in someones home being loved and cherished. *Insert big ego & excitement*... Just kidding :)

Anyhoo. A line of 10 pieces will be available. All are painted over "recycled" canvases, because, there's just something sad about someone's work of art thrown in the trash.

You readers have been so wonderful... I hope for the new year we all have a new adventure to create, fabricate or live!



No comments:

Post a Comment