FASHION & LIFE STYLE

12/14/2011

Campaign Desk, Sneak Peak.


Since I feel I maybe the only one crazy enough to up-cycle a UGLY ASS desk made from pressed wood with extreme water damage, surface mold and just pure nastiness. NO SERIOUSLY THIS WAS DISGUSTING... I decided to keep it. Ah, I wish I had a before picture to show you the extreme conditions this was in but I really thought I was going to probably end up throwing this desk I got for $2.99 away.

Work, work, work...


Oh and in the mean time this %&#@ happened... My tree is practically potpourri. Its DEAD. The place we bought it from is "giving us a new one" but, seriously this is lame. I even watered it everyday.

So, I undecorated my christmas tree...


Remember this inspiration photo I pulled from Coco & Kelly's wall:



Well, after hours of sanding, rebuilding, priming and repainting. Here is a sneak peak!!

This item was purchased for my shop but, because the bones are not in decent condition to even start with it will not be for sale.



It's going in this corner of my dining room!
I'll tell you why I picked this place later



PS Gel nail polish is incredible, this is after 4 days of sanding and painting strait. They were also so much cheaper then I thought. With out the manicure, $25. No chipping and lots of shine!.. and green paint :-/




I'm hopeful I will have the whole thing truly done and online to post tomorrow.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment