FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/25/2013

Tomorrow is another day


This whole last week I've had an empty nest, it's felt SO weird. I slept a lot and laid in bed for days per doctors orders. All the while my kids have been at there dads for the week as I learn up on a lame back problem I've been dealing with on and off for like a year? I explained to my doctor it's essential for me to have a strong back for my little twines as "laying low" for very long isn't really an option in my world.


I'm not one for laying around. As I did the best I could to "rest" the itching feeling like I had to accomplish something controls me the moment I started feeling better. A couple days ago I waddled picked up a bunch of green baskets from the dollar store (whoot! $1.00 ea. Three cheers for that) to organize my toiletry pit and turned my closet in to a shining well hung manicured miniature room in my house. My mother surprised me earlier this week with a tempurpedic mattress which was insanely, kind of her, and can I just tell you that thing is some slice of heaven!? 

She feels the thing I called a 'mattress' was probably one of the factors of a bad back.

That's all the "woe is me" for today. Tomorrow is another, new day and I am so, SO thankful for the abundant blessings in my life. My two amazing sons that make my heart burst with love and gratitude all day, a family who bends over backwards for me when I need help Oh, and this ibuprofen that allows me a decent night sleep. Haha! ;)




 





I found this quote to be very appropriate for the week, as well as very charming.


No comments:

Post a Comment