FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/14/2013

Liam & Ethan 2.5

Liam & Ethan are two and a half. OMG. I can't believe it... which REALLY means three is just around the corner. Everyone tells me they thought two was going to be hard but no one ever told them about the three's. Is it really harder? I get comments on it a lot with twin mamas. We are slowly learning words, implementing them everyday but for now speaking is their biggest challenge. Liam is my bull in a china shop. He recently learned to peddle his tricycle and really gets a kick out of jamming across the living room. "choo-choo" Trains are is very favorite, thomas the train is like everything right now. Ethan just loves planes, any plane. When we go through our flash cards I say "whats this Ethan?" (he can't say the word yet) so he grabs the card and flies it around through the air. 






Bless their little hearts, when they giggle it makes my heart smile to big.

No comments:

Post a Comment