FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/09/2012

Change


Lately I am a bit fed up being a bit overweight, I do not want to have to use the excuse to say: It´s in my gene´s or I just had a baby..
But I am really struggling as maintaining a business, another hobby turned business and a baby.
Sometimes it´s a bit overwhelming, and as I do not have time to eat or lunch at certain hours or either work out at the gym, I have neglected nothing but my own body.
Seeing a picture of myself playing with my baby and compared one of me from 8 years ago, I was in total shock!
I know a lot about beauty, but I do not know about eating healthy... I just found out that many people I know do detox, vegetable juices, protein shakes and more...this to me is a whole new world to discover.
I am going on a new adventure of trying to get my body in shape, not obsessively, but just nice and toned, and I will post about changes and things that I have tried out and that work for me.
This Australian lady has a nice website and movies of what to do to loose the babyweight and I will be inspired by her motivating words and deeds...


No comments:

Post a Comment