FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/12/2012

Impulsive purchase

Dear impulsive purchaser,

By reading your CL ad this Morning my guilty impulsive feeling of buying vintage furniture just felt a little, bit better ;-)

Never-ever-ever,

Erin

Readers: what was your last regret purchase? Could you return it? Was it impulsive?

Mine: Was buying my last car (my handy eurovan) which I loved the car it's self but so much that I looked over the fact it had so many things wrong with it, that I needed to fix, that it ended up falling apart very quickly in big ways. Thankfully I made a smart purchase, learned an expensive lesson and bought a brand new car, with an extended warranty! I have yet to really regret a furniture purchase.

If you can't read the below text it says:

"Stupid impulse purchase. Cant really afford it. Cant return it. My loss is your gain. $2995 OBO They listed it (Restoration Hardware) for $4295 plus $408 tax = $4703"


No comments:

Post a Comment