FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/24/2012

Shop inventory updates with pricing.


Tomorrow I'm working at The Modern Cottage. Please come down - chat with us, and check out our new inventory! Tonight I put the finishing touches on my two major June pieces. With new hardware on the mid century one and simple brass pulls on my Wearstler cabinet they are finished! I have two big ones still on their way. One french upholstered headboard in a full which will be finished mid June and one nine drawer faux bamboo dresser! Tomorrow hopefully the weather will be great so I can take some high quality photo's of the two

Pricing:
  • The 9 drawer mid century dresser is $400. It has up dated gold ring pulls from Italy and comes with the 3 original hardware that has a more mod style. 
  • The black Kelly Wearstler cabinet is $600 and comes with 5 total shelves (not photographed yet) but only two are going to be painted. The below part of the cabinet has storage with one shelf. Personally, if I kept this piece I would put a couple glass shelves in it to let the wall paper shine.
  • The french full bed will be upholstered with nail heads and the price is $500. It comes with a foot board.
  • Lastly the 9 drawer faux bamboo dresser will be done mid June and will be priced at $400. I have not started on it so if you are looking for one feel free to send me your email to request a photo of it and have free range of color choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment