FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/20/2012

Features.


Sharing with you some precious moments. These boys are growing so fast and getting so big. Their big  boy facial features are starting to show. More and more they start looking different but, people ask me all the time how I tell them apart. They both have the same facial features but, Ethan on the right has his Daddys long face and Liam on the left has my round face. They always have different hair cuts so it's easier for strangers to tell them apart. Recently I tried to give Ethan a hair cut, it's better then the last time I did it but, I have a lot to learn with the obvious odd marks. Their bodys are totally built differently but, you couldn't tell unless you were they're mommy :) 

One things for sure. These two are totally different personality wise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment