FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/09/2012

Our baby food favorites & Rental post at Made by girl.


These photos are a couple weeks old but, they are so cute I had to share them. I've gotten some inquiry's about the source of my high chairs. They are by Boon and I highly recommend them. We scored two used ones off of craigslist to save money since they are priced on the higher end. They are the best high chairs out there. Completly fuss free.


Liam & Ethan are really into cars lately


and brushing our hair


These two can never sit still for a photo :)


I love these little squeeze-it deals. I always have two in the diaper bag for on the go no mess, no fuss treats.



Oh and if you get a chance jump over to Jens blog, Made by girl, to read my post on her Good, Bad and Ugly series on rentals!

No comments:

Post a Comment