FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/06/2012

The new chairs & Saving my pennies for...


Check out Liam & Ethans new chairs!!


Aren't they fabulous! Masculine and perfect!

Here's the story on them. 

I drove far far away to get these perfect chairs for the shop but, when I got there they were SO much smaller then I thought. Like french club chair size.

They're the same width as a normal chair but, very squatty, short and low to the ground. The back reaches to about 2.5 feet

I immediately thought "oh no I drove all this way for mini chairs! These won't sell..."

Then I remembered I was long over due to give Liam & Ethan their own big boy chair.



Haha, just for size reference, the lovely Clover Mc Daney modeled for my blog.

See how short they are now?


I've decided on either of these two for lumbar pillows

Robert Allen @ around $50 a yard


This schumacher for about $120


Ultimately, I don't mind getting a yard of either because I need two throw pillows for their new bedroom makeover. So I can get at least 4 pillows (2 lumbar pillows & 2x18" pillows) plus I'd even have enough for a re-do on a chair or stool for the shop, out of a yard. It will pay for it's self. 

Which fabric do you prefer?

I actually like them both, equally.



No comments:

Post a Comment