FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/13/2012

No. 2 Show and Tell - Colleen's Energetic Living Space


About a month ago I delivered a night stand to this beautiful home. When I saw this space I knew, I just had to share it with my readers! It's so energetic yet not over powering with pops of tangerine and lime! Colleen decorated this living space with inspiration from the painting that hangs above the sofa. It's been a long time since I've seen a room with citrine colors done so tastefully.




One of my favorite parts about her room is this DIY side table. She found two old night stands and updated them by painting them white and putting mirror behind the meshed screen doors.




I love all the adult textiles like the Trina Turk pillows but, she incorporated her children's art and a guitar she won at her kids school auction!






Also read:

No comments:

Post a Comment