FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/28/2012

Function-able.

If you have children:

Your either in it. Been there. Or far gone done that, which usually involves wishing you could be there again. 

The little stages. The very highs and very very very very lows.

My secret confession is: not help with my children but, someone to consistently keep my house in order. So, I can focus on my precious little ones with out being bugged by the tornado behind me, the to-do dishes, the laundry... THE list. Whiiiiich surprise-surprise is most mothers dream.

This is usually the scenario:

Two toddlers: bawling/screaming there eyes out on the floor. Me: What the hell happened to all the sippy cups!? (and other various regularly used items)

It's unbelievably dynamic and twisted how hard it is to explain to someone who doesn't have kids how hard it is to fully appreciate it, for what it is.

Let's just say. I'm learning a lot.

Here are just a couple moments form yesterday that keep me appreciating...

   



He's going to start his own baby blog..



Some other things in life:

I got some cutie flats! AKA mom shoes...



Lately I've been consumed with life whether it's business or family, with taking absolutely no time to my self. So next week I'm excited to relax and do nothing but be with family, with out business (except when it comes to selling). 
I plan on snowshoeing at Mt. Ranier, getting a pedicure, updating my spring wardrobe in a shopping trip that involves not bring children, taking my dog on a walk by our selves, doing a new painting, painting the trim in my house which has been a year waited process, and re-doing two closets in my house to make them more function able. 




I realized I needed to take some time for my self when my new business cards came in the mail and the area code said:

(243)

instead of

(253)


Mom brain... 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment