FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/27/2012

New asian panel.


I got this asian paneled art for the shop but, like all things I fell in love with it. We'll see maybe it will still end up for sale but, I wanted to give it a shot in my house while staging better photos of these lamps. The lamps are for sale here.




My friend Heather (Hi Heather!!) gave me this Trina Turk pillow (ps. check out here killer bar cart make over!?) . It's found a nice little home on my new sofa.

I wanted to show off a close up of the fabric pattern of my new beauty since I've had a couple emails about it. 

To anwser a couple questions, it's actually original upholstery or had to of been reupholstered years ago. The fabric is certainly vintage. Who ever picked out this fabric when it was upholstered was genius. Its such a subtle flare.




Confession: Sometimes I sit on the opposite side of the room to look at it. Like right now ;)

I have a crazy/obsession/love/adornment for vintage furniture.


I got my fantastic sofa from The House in Seattle. You can find David's listings here.

Also, if your looking for an incredible feminine sofa check out THIS BAD BOY (err.. Girl?)

Allow this to inspire you:



No comments:

Post a Comment