FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/17/2012

It's a small world with party details!

A few months ago I decided to have a womens only wine party.

On pinterest I found an image that I wanted to replicate for my gathering! It was everything I wanted to do for my party. It was perfect:


A couple weeks later a new reader of mine, Heather from the fabulous blog Home Modern had emailed me about some inquiry about my furniture and just wanted to say "Hi" since she was also a local North Tacoma blogger. 

While scanning through her blog, there was the picture I pinned. The tutorial I had planned for my party idea was her original making!! and we live in the same district, in the same side of town.

Crazy.

So I said "Heather, by any chance do you have any of those horses from your event left over"

and, she did, and she let me use them.

Of course Heather joined our party and I got a chance to get to know her and chat about blogging and life over some great vino with a dozen of my other friends.

We were asked how we new each other:

"We met on the internet" haha :)








I also went to Safeway and had brought with me 40 pre printed fortunes. Wrapped them up very tight and put them in the deflated balloons. We popped them at the end!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment