FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/02/2016

Are Youtubers Not Important ??

Are Youtubers Not Important ??

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So yes this is my blog and i do love blogging when i have the time and same goes for Youtube.They are both my hobby and i love them.

However i probably do favour my youtube as it does have a wider following and i have more interaction with my followers which for me is huge as i love making friends and chatting.

I have now worked with quite a few PR companies and reviewed quite a few items on my blog and on Youtube also which i love doing.Love to try new items out and give you guys my verdict.It has come to my attention though that bloggers for some unknown reason seem to be favoured by PR companies more than youtubers? I'm really not sure why this is and if anybody can throw any light on that then cool as i really don't understand.

So are Beauty bloggers more important than Beauty Youtubers? I have no clue but it seems to me they do get more attention from different companies.
So yes although i have a relatively small blog following around 550 followers.
My main audience is youtube as i have just passed 10K followers whoop whoop which I'm so proud of :)
Plus over a huge 2.6 million views on my channel,which I'm still overwhelmed by.

PR companies do seem to go on how many followers and subscribers people have,which i do think in a way is wrong as all those subscribers could be fake.Mine are not obviously as you can see by my views and interaction on my videos.

I love blogging too so I'm not dissing blogging as it relaxes me and makes me feel good typing down my thoughts,so please don't think I'm dissing it because I'm not.
But i do think Youtubers should also be looked at in the same way bloggers are.
When i look for reviews,personally i look on youtube.When i want to find out about a new phone or gadget or even a new palettes or lipstick range,then i do type into youtube......Because for one I'm lazy hee hee and sometimes i can't be bothered to read a blog i would rather just sit and listen to a review rather than having to read a really long blog {lazy i know hee hee} blogging does have it's uses though for photos as i often look for swatches on blogs to see a true vivid colour :)

I work hard at both but i have just done a lot better on Youtube and get more views etc on youtube.Maybe one day PR companies will stop and think ...hang on a minute these people have a great following on Youtube too and not just see #bblogger but #byoutuber too.

As always would love to know your thoughts.
Thanks ever so much for reading.
Happy New Year and all the best to everyone for 2016.
May you your blog or youtube prosper and i hope 2016 is your year to shine.
All my love Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny

Link to my Youtube is below thanks

Please also don't leave my blog without following me on bloglovin too,as when i get an email to say i have a new follower on my blog then it makes my day,so thank you xx♥xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment