FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/27/2016

Makeup Revolution Ultra velour Lip Cream Gloss Review & Swatches

Makeup Revolution Ultra velour Lip Cream Gloss Review & Swatches

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥


Hi so i have got quite a few lip creams from makeup revolution which i would really love to share with you.
I have seven here in total and they come in the gorgeous rose gold packaging which always screams you need to buy me hee hee,well it does to me anyway.
Then because I'm so good i have turned the boxes on the side so hopefully you can see the name of each shade if you click to make the photo bigger.
They smell really nice and come with a normal applicator.
But don't get these ones mixed up with the ones that dry,these ones are not matte and more a cream so they are not as pigmented and don't dry.The ones that dry are the velvet lip lacquers.
These however give a good colour and are no sticky which is such a bonus as i really can't bide anything sticky.

Here are the swatches with and without flash...
Without flash is above
Then this is with flash.

I wouldn't say they last a long time on the lips as they are creamy but if you are not eating or drinking then they should last i would say a 2 hour mark {about}
Really nice products to have in my collection and great to put on quick before going on a school run or just if you are popping to the shop as application is easy.
If you would like to purchase these or look at the colours then pls click the link below...

They also sell Makeup Revolution on Superdrug too,link is below...

Thanks so much for reading Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥♥

Do you LOVE MAKE REVOLUTION AND FREEDOM MAKEUP ? if yes then i have set up my own fan page for them on facebook,this is for anybody to join,not just bloggers or youtubers but you me and everyone,come and chat,or even share your selfie's or snap a photo of your purchases and upload it to the page.We now have near to 300 followers which i can't thank you enough and everyone is coming and sharing photos and asking questions it's brill.Comes and Like and chat and make friends with like minded people thanks....

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my video,thanks guys ♥

Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment