FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/10/2016

Makeup Revolution Welcome to The Pleasuredome palette Review

Makeup Revolution Welcome to The Pleasuredome palette Review

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here you can see the beautiful colours of the salvation palette called welcome to the pleasuredome ....love the name of this palette {80's inspired names are just the best}
There are 12 stunning shimmer colours at the top and then what i love is you get 6 matte shades to the bottom.
Perfect a matte and shimmer highlight and perfect crease colours 10/10

The packaging is very alluring with a corset style logo to the front.

All shades are named on the clear plastic,i do tend to lose these so i wish they were printed inside,but for the price you really can't ask for anything more.These palettes are only £6.00 which is so cheap considering the amount of shadows you actually get.

I have taken some swatches with and without flash for you to see any shimmer colours in a different light,i love the teal and the green and blue ♥

Above is without flash....

Above again is with flash...
They are not my favourite Makeup revolution palettes as i do have a soft spot for the 32 shade palettes from them,but i do think they are pigmented and the colours are fantastic.If you collect makeup like myself then I'm sure you will love it.

Here is the link to purchase from MUR website...

or you will also find they sell it on superdrug too,here is the link...

Would love to know your thoughts on this one,do you own it? or would you rock these colours as i love the mix of colours and neutrals in one palette myself.

Thanks so much for reading,love as always from Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny.
I also do have my own beauty/style/lifestyle Youtube channel if you would like to subscribe the link is below thanks....

If you are a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup like myself then i do have a facebook Fan page so come and share your views and thoughts,photos.blogs or youtube video's too,or just have a chat about the brands and look out for deals too....click link below to Like the page...

Last but not least,please don't leave my blog without following via bloglovin as it's so very easy and makes me mega happy when i get an email through to say i have a new subscriber.It makes this all worthwhile and makes me want to write more for you guys so thank you if you do xx♥xx


No comments:

Post a Comment