FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/05/2016

Freedom Makeup Pro Shade & Brighten Mattes Kit 1 Review

Freedom Makeup Pro Shade & Brighten Mattes Kit 1 Review


Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here is a really quick review on this gorgeous palette from Freedom Makeup.
I first bought this palette to do a one look grwm on Youtube as i had nothing for my eyebrows and thought this would be fab,as it seems it is fab for brows too ♥

But seriously this is a must have dinky little cute palette and i love it.The shades are matte except for one which is a shimmer highlight.
To me this is the perfect palette and is a lot like Urban Decay Naked basics 2.
So you have a matte highlight which is a must in any palette,then you have some warm and cool toned browns including a fab crease colour {again all matte} but at the end you have a shimmer highlight and for me this is also a must for any palette.
I love to use a matte highlight under my brow but a shimmer highlight on inner corner of my eyes,so this is just 10/10 the most perfectly cute everyday palette.
Packaging is a strong plastic and good to be able to see the colours through the top.

Comes with a small mini applicator which OK most of us don't use but i do find they come in handy sometimes to pack on the colour or to use the point to line under my lower lashes.


As you can see i have taken swatches with no flash and with flash to see if it would show off the shimmer highlight a bit better,the shimmer highlight is the line going across the bottom.
There is no black in this palette just a very very dark brown.I'm really glad of that actually as sometimes black is a bit full on for day to day wear.

Do you own any of these palettes as i would love to hear your thoughts?
I think they are much easier to store or fit into a makeup bag when travelling.
Cute Cute Cute love it with great pigmentation.

They are only £2.50 btw,yes you did read right lol £2.50 so please try them i think you will love them too,the link is below to Freedom and Superdrug.



Thanks ever so much for reading,as always have a fab week/weekend
love always Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny ♥♥

Did you know I'm also on Youtube with my own Beauty Channel.If you love watching video's too then click the link below to subscribe thanks xx♥xx

Also i'm a huge fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup and run my own fan page on facebook,which i would love you to come and give a LIKE pls.Come and just have a chat with other followers as nearly up to 200 now.or if you are a blogger or youtber and want to post your work on that page then feel free to gain more exposure...link is below thanks

Please also don't leave my blog without following as it means the world that you read them and enjoy them.I have overjoyed when i get an email through to say you have subscribed so i would like to thanks new and old subscribers {hugs}

No comments:

Post a Comment