FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/20/2012

Paint you pants.


Paint your pants? Oh...! I got a good laugh out of this one. As I paint furniture almost every day (as my job) I am always naturally covered like this. So when I get a chance to get out in my "nice clothes" I'm truly feeling majorly polished but hey! next time I head out maybe I just have to think about it in a different way. 

Throw on my:

paint pants
tory butch flats
marc hand bag

and I'm gone!...


On that note I'm excited to go back to work part time soon as my big girl job, you know? the one I went to school for years for. :)

Actually, it will be fantastic! There's just something about a 9-5 that eases my mind. You'd think it's easy to work from home but, sometimes it's not. Many furniture RE-designers like me have real jobs  and balance there furniture business on the side. I'm excited for this step. Clementine & Olive will have an online shop opening in July! So it will be easy to navigate whats still for sale and whats sold.

I love changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment