FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/20/2012

Amped up.



Tonight was a good night for a bubble bath, a glass of wine and my ear phones on, for hours. 

Sink in to the tub, close my eyes and rock out... There really is nothing that lets me escape more then music. Which got me thinking... I'm really getting amped up, and looking forward to July because I've filled it to the brim with a handful of music events. (yayayay) 

July also holds an exciting gateway for a bunch of new DIYing for my blog until then I'm pretty much going to take it easy and get my pre-vaca list of things to do checked off. I can't wait to show off what I've been doing around the house also, the insane kelly wearstler chairs I have in store for you all. 

This evenings playlist:

Forest Sun
No Regrets

Iron & Wine
Love Vigilantes

Dave Mathews 
Stay or Leave

Ray La Montagne
How Come

Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan
Pride & Joy

Los Lonely Boys
Nobody Else



No comments:

Post a Comment