FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/02/2012

Dining Room Reveal Plan.


I wanted to reveal my dining room plan to my readers. It will take a few months but, I hope you like it as much as I do. 

I picked a dark clean saturated grey to bounce off the wainscoting. My dining chairs will be painted high gloss black and seat covers re done in this Kelly wearstler fabric. I will be keeping my dining table until I've saved enough money for the white marble oval tulip table. In the mean time it will be also painted high gloss black. I'm not firm on a Dorothy draper chest. I think I'm going to go for it but, I also wanted to play with some other dream furniture for a while. 

The sisal rug is basic and balances the "pow" while my sputnik chandy will still hang over the dining table but, I'm going to invest in lowering it's drop as it's currently hugging the ceiling. Ceiling + Sputnik are BFF's....and yes the wing backs are gone. 

Simple.
Clean.
Glam.



and PS YES! I'm painting my whole living and dining room that color!?!?!? I'm so nervous. If you are my friend you know I've had swatches on my walls for 6 months. My trim is being painted right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment