FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/24/2012

I got:

This weekend wasn't off to a very good start even though today we made more then the most of it. Actually Friday my boys woke up sick, maybe a 24 hour stomach bug or something? It was weird and lets just say...

I got, a chance to sterilize there bedroom, toys, mattresses, crib, everything.


Then while they were napping I dove into my closet and...

I got, to organizing!! (to be continued)



I got, a BIG work out chasing my boys around the play ground and honestly was so relived to get out from underneath my shell, also known as "my house"... Any other moms feel like they get to caught up at home? We'll it's ok. I'm determined to make a difference in that. So I've started a list of things I'm going to try every other day with my kids HERE.



I got, a little wet at the new wave pool in Tacoma! We had the very best time always heard some sort of phrase referring to how twins look like a ton of work as I constantly wrangled the boys up ;) We'll be back soon... Love that place! Certainly check it out if your in the area. I'm going to buy a membership.





Now their down for a nap and I got, me a little kiss!



I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment